● USA, Canada
● All Caribbean Islands, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
● Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See)
● Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
● Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, India, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine (UN observer state), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara (Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic), Yemen, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Maldives.
● Australia, New Zealand, Guam, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Fiji, Northern Mariana Islands.
● South Korea
● Chinese Taipei, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
Riot reserves the right to add, modify or remove competitive regions, or to change a player’s eligible competitive region at Riot’s sole discretion at any time
○ Minors may also have a parent or guardian prove residency on their behalf by first, providing documentary evidence of the parent- /guardian-child relationship (e.g., a birth certificate) and second, submitting documentary evidence belonging to the parent/guardian, as outlined above.
● Verbal Warning(s)
● Fine(s) and/or Prize Forfeiture(s)
● Game Forfeiture(s)
● Match Forfeiture(s)
● Disqualification(s)Repeated infractions are subject to escalating penalties, up to, and including, disqualification from future participation in Riot events.. It should be noted that penalties may not always be imposed in a successive manner. Riot, in its sole discretion, for example, can disqualify a player for a first offense if the action of said player is deemed egregious enough to to be worthy of disqualification by Riot officials.
Riot shall have the right to publish a declaration stating that a Player has been penalized. Any Players which may be referenced in such declaration hereby waive any right of legal action against Riot Games, Inc., and/or any of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, or contractors.
TFT Vegas Open Rulebook
All Riot Games Global Player Policy rules apply to the Teamfight Tactics TFT Vegas Open Tournament Series, as well as the additional rules and regulations set out below.
The English language version of these rules supersedes any other translations.
All players who participate in the TFT Vegas Open Tournament Series are automatically under the jurisdiction of the Global Player Policy, the Code of Conduct, and the Riot Games Terms of Service.